Management Department (EMD) delayed its proposal to adjust its fee schedule for
the 2020-2021 fiscal year, due to the COVID-19 public health emergency. EMD’s
fee schedule is set to expire June 30, 2021 and must be brought back to the
Board of Supervisors for approval.
continues to provide education and inspections services to Sacramento County
residents and businesses by fulfilling the department’s mission to protect
public health and the environment. Services are provided across a variety
of programs such as public drinking water, solid waste, recycling, hazardous
materials storage and retail food establishments.
sustain these services, EMD completed a fee study in 2019 to accurately
calculate the fee schedule. EMD has not updated the fee schedule for many of
its programs in ten years. While most fees will remain the same, some will
be increased, and in many cases, over a 3-5 year period.
understands this time is difficult for many businesses and residents of
Sacramento County and weighs every option carefully before adjusting any of its
fees. View the proposed EMD Fee Schedule below for a detailed list of all EMD
programs and the corresponding service fee.
If you have any questions
or need additional information, contact EMD at EMD-FeeOutreach@SacCounty.net or (916) 875-8550
Link to 2021/2022 Proposed Fee Schedule
- Cross Connection Fee Proposal Presentation
- Certified Unified Program Agency-CUPA (Hazardous Materials/Hazardous Waste) Fee Proposal Presentation
- Land Use Fee Proposal Presentation
- Liquid Waste Fee Proposal Presentation
- Medical Waste Fee Proposal Presentation
- Small Water System Fee Proposal Presentation
- Wells Fee Proposal Presentation
- Body Art Fee Proposal Presentation
- Food Industry Fee Proposal Presentation
- Recreational Health Fee Proposal Presentation
- Stormwater Fee Proposal Presentation